View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 02:03 PM   #1
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Synching books between devices

This is probably a very stupid question, but can you have just two devices synch so that they keep your place in a book? I have 8 different devices/apps, but some of them are really my parent's readers, so I don't want my books to synch with mom's or dad's. But sometimes I will forget to charge one of my readers, and I would like to be able to pick up my other one and have it be at my last read page.
I may be asking this question entirely wrong, in which case please correct me.
Thank you.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote