View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 12:55 PM   #56
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by mXb View Post
I also have iTunes on a Win 7 pc.

Which iTunes files do you make copies of ?

I believe Apple says the "iTunes Media" folder, but is this enough to restore everything back ?
You freely can define where to put your content.
On my Mac mini, which I use as my media server for Apple TV, I've spread my content over 12 Harddisks.
If I would back up the "Media folder", it only would cover the recent one, not the 11 others.
But if you've never fumbled around, but use the standard settings, the original "Media folder" should cover it.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote