View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 12:43 PM   #55
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Good deal. I had been skeptical that the iCloud backups were detailed enough, but I guess they are. I think I will occasionally do iCloud backups to supplement my iTunes backups to my Mac. I had a Windows 7 computer die last year and it had been my primary iTunes PC at the time. That was a major mess as far as iTunes stuff. I do back up the Mac regularly with Time Machine, but you can never have too many backups!

I also have iTunes on a Win 7 pc.

Which iTunes files do you make copies of ?

I believe Apple says the "iTunes Media" folder, but is this enough to restore everything back ?
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote