View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 05:19 PM   #19
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
One can hope for fewer opportunities for such learning.

I can't agree that protecting somebody from themselves when they are editing the HTML directly is a priority. There are a million changes to screw it up without even trying. I know, I did a global search and replace and scrunched all the paragraphs together and did only an undo instead of a revert. I had to bring in whole sections from an earlier document.

If you could edit the viewing window, I would agree, but you can only work in the HTML window.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote