View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 10:07 AM   #2596
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
there's a new Dune novel next week
They are STILL writing these? I will never be done...

It totally makes sense not to buy the next book in the series unless it is on special and unless you are going to drop everything else to read it. I have several preorders I still haven't read and I've had them more than a year.

I should make a TBR list, but I'm afraid it will be daunting. I know, for instance, I have over 400 audiobooks (combo of books, novellas and short stories, listened and unlistened) on Audible mostly due to the whispersync deals. I know I have over 1,200 books on Amazon (both paid and free) and about 600 on B&N (paid and free) and almost 100 at Baen. Of course there is some duplication here and there due to Whispersync. Still, if I eliminate all the free and read ones and ones specifically for other family members, I'm sure my list will be akin to Paul's.

Last edited by Tarana; 03-07-2014 at 10:13 AM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote