View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 08:53 AM   #27
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Yep, if someone dislikes Amazon or has a desire not to do business with a particular company, that's their choice, it's hardly a valid reason to tell people to get rid of their Kindle and buy something else though, is it?

That apart, there are good and bad points about all available ereaders, but supposed "limitations" of the Kindle compared to any other ereader seems to be a bit of myth... often peddled by people who have some kind of dislike for Amazon.

Personally, I was very, very tempted by the Aura when I upgraded from my Kindle Keyboard, the fact that the light on the Aura is better than the Glo (IMHO), meant it was a straight choice between the Aura and the Paperwhite, and I only opted for the latter because for me personally, the PW just edged the Aura in pros, but it was a very close battle....
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote