View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 06:57 PM   #32
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
She just posted to another forum...

Quote:
Hi guys, just popping in to say hello and stuff but...

More important! I've been offline for a couple of days (i have a dongle thingie to keep me online during the move but the British storms are hitting here big time and totally knocking it out). Anyway, there were two messages asking me if I'd recieved their work, and I hadnt!! So if you have not heard back from me by Monday (I'm trawling through my other folders in the meantime just in case) then assume I have NOT had it. I can only apologise and blame gmail. I WILL respond even if only to say I have it, so you should have heard from me!
Thank you all so much for your patience!
Very best wishes during the mega floods
SW
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote