View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 11:04 AM   #2
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Air3 & Palma, Scribe & Paperwhite, Eclipsa 2e, & Libra 2, Ipads
I think you could go into the "Library" icon, click the down arrow to pull up the menu. Then choose "Switch/Create Calibre Library".

Then browse to the new location for each library in the browser box privided and chose "Use the previously Existing Library at the new location".

IIRC, that's what I did when I moved my libraries from one hard drive to the other.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote