View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 11:36 PM   #6
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I'm running from source and I pulled this change. It is now setting custom #blah_index fields correctly, this works:
Code:
calibredb set_metadata -f "#subseries:randomness" -f "#subseries_index:22" 698

However, using
Code:
calibredb set_metadata -f "series:randomness [22]" 698
also works -- but only for the main series field. For custom series fields, using
Code:
calibredb set_metadata -f "#subseries:randomness [22]" 698
does not register the _index

As it does work for the main column, I think this should be fixed for custom columns too.

@ZioNemo, this will be fixed in the update that was just just released right now.

Last edited by eschwartz; 02-06-2014 at 11:39 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote