View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 04:57 PM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
A thing can be both. I think if "magical amulet" sounds better, calling it that doesn't mean that it might not ALSO be a magic amulet.*

It think it actually is both in this case.

*To rationalize explain the fact that I never thought of such a distinction, I might argue that being magic implicitly makes something magical.
Would you say "a magic wand" or "a magical wand"? To me, the latter just sounds wrong. An amulet is no different.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote