View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 06:54 AM   #557
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Whether the ORIGINAL_EPUB is created is based on the tweak "save_original_format_when_polishing". If that is True, the current epub is copied to ORIGINAL_EPUB before making the changes.
OK - so in the last few months I have probably destroyed a whole bunch of original-origiinal_epub backups without realising I was doing that

when was this "feature" released - maybe the damage is not as bad as I fear, if it was only recently introduced. I skimmed back through the thread & it's only 2 pages back
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote