View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 10:36 PM   #12
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I make sure to put all books I am currently interested on my wishlist (till it has 100+ items) then reserve blocks of them when I get interested. It helps that I can reserve from multiple (friends') accounts; I can actually reserve the same book 3 times and keep it out on each account till claiming it on the next account, so I get 9 weeks straight to read it. A workaround for the lack of ability to make an OverDrive hold inactive.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote