View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MdB View Post
Do you think it's worth picking up a PRS 505 right now, or would you anticipate a price-drop / rebate to go into effect with the new 700 coming out 11/14. My gut feeling is no, as they are at two different price points, but just wanted to see what you guys thought.

I agree. These are two separate products that will both continue to sell. So, I don't anticipate any type of price drop on the 505.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote