View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 06:28 PM   #24
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
gDay Hitch

In the config screen at top right there's a Browse button, click it and browse to and select C:\Program Files (x86)\Prince\Engine\bin\prince.exe

You get to the Configuration screen via corresponding button on the first popup you get when you click the the Prince icon in tool bar. There's a bit of spiel behind the Help button

Hope that helps - BR

Thanks. NOW I see it. I think I was using the GUI interface inadvertently. Urgh. The plugin, without any tweaking, seems to function (now), and I can see I'll have to learn quite a bit to make it perform a little better. However, spiffy!

Hitch
Hitch is online now   Reply With Quote