View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 03:07 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdk46 View Post
When I plug in my Kindle eReader and my older Kindle Fire everything works fine. I have no problem transferring books from Calibre to my devices.
That is because they don't use MTP like your new Fire HDX. MTP is not supported on MACs. Check out this section of the FAQ (which includes the Using a USB cable and the Over the air sub-sections).

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-01-2014 at 03:10 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote