View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 08:45 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
How do you post a question in the New Posts section? I thought a remembered seeing a tutorial on basic usage when I first joined MobileRead.
I am a daily visitor but seldom have anything worth adding. Wonderfully, there are plenty of very knowledgeable members.
You post a question on one of the forum sections, Charliebird. It will show up in the list of new posts.
To post a question, open one of the forums, the click on "new thread" and post the query. But you already know that, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to post your query.
There's also an FAQ at the very bottom of the page, on the right-hand side of the blue bar.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote