View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 09:48 PM   #21
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
Although I do find the Gothic dictionary font easier to read (serif fonts are hard to make out at small type sizes for me), the font doesn't seem to be rendering as well as it should have. There's an unevenness to it, and fine characters like the open-circle bullet that sets of parts of a definition, don't always render completely.

This problem may have been present prior to applying this patch; the serif font was always hard for me to read, so I can't really tell.

I'd love to have a larger font for the dictionary. Is there something I can change in conf_libnickel.txt to, say, double the size?
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote