View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
menevets
Connoisseur
menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300/Kindle 4 basic/iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone/Nexus 7
Kindle as gift for world traveller

I want to buy a Kindle, the $69 wifi 6" for my cousin and want her to be able to buy books from the US Amazon store from wherever she is as she tends to travel a lot - Denmark, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Toronto, New York.

If I buy a Kindle, send it to myself, setup an account for her with my credit card and then give it to her but then she changes the credit card number, she should be able to buy from the US Kindle store from anywhere, yes?

If so, can she change her credit card number from Canada?
menevets is offline   Reply With Quote