View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 09:01 PM   #19
deeplyblue
deeplyblue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.deeplyblue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.deeplyblue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.deeplyblue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.deeplyblue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.deeplyblue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.deeplyblue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.deeplyblue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.deeplyblue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.deeplyblue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.deeplyblue can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle, Nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I'm not a Kindle owner so the following may sound obvious, but why do you think the Kindle (device and app) are seeing the cover? Typically the Kindle opens to the first page not the cover, have you tried going back a page to see if the cover is there?
I too am looking for an answer to the same question as the OP, but I can provide one answer to this point:

If you are looking in the "Library list" showing all the books supposedly available to your Kindle, then you have a use for the "cover". In my PC Kindle App, you can look at the books as if they were displayed "cover upwards". This makes it much easier to identify the book you are after, as well as being aesthetically pleasing. My Android tablet produces the Kindle offerings as if on a carousel. Covers matter a lot there.
deeplyblue is offline   Reply With Quote