Thread: Glo Android on Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 03:43 AM   #147
MarekGibek
Zealot
MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Any Android expert here?

This is source code of my app that monitors screen rotation and rotates touch respectively. The same that is used in latest Android image.

I have a problem with it. After some time (or after high memory pressure?) Android kills my app and it stops working. Does anybody know how to fix it? What can I do to prevent it from being killed?

Details:

It registers for configuration change action on boot completed event. And only at that time. I didn't want the app to be resident in the memory. But configuration change cannot be subscribed from manifest. It has to be subscribed from code - so I think it is resident in the memory, right?
Attached Files
File Type: zip kobo_rotate_touch_src.zip (90.7 KB, 323 views)
MarekGibek is offline   Reply With Quote