View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 06:41 AM   #28
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyniccie View Post
Yes, i've installed the right version. The problem of the horizontal stripes isnt only on marvin. Its the whole ipad mini screen. I'll keep it this way. Its ios 6 so I shouldnt be complaining ;-)
Horizontal stripes? are these very pronounced stripes like as if you'd drawn them with a pencil? If yes, then ignore the rest.

or are they more like blurry bands with a contrasting edge?

Do these flicker sometimes? If yes, then I have that sometimes on my iPhone if I haven't hard started in a while, in iOS7 even.

Might try turning it off cold (keep the sleep button pressed until it asks to powerdown) then restart it. If it's the same thing it may be cleared.

Also check that you aren't maxed out on storage, some apps maintain a hefty cache. This might cause heavier memory use and perhaps contribute to the issue.

Last edited by At_Libitum; 11-23-2013 at 06:44 AM.
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote