View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 01:34 AM   #21
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
Yes. iOS 7 seems to be more aggressive when killing backgrounded apps.

Marvin is not compiled to 64 bits (yet) so that couldn't be the cause.
I know this comment is not productive, but I feel vindicated about that bug report I made.

It really bugs me that on the iPad air Marvin seems to be constantly restarting.

To put in perspective, on the iPad Air which has 1 GB of RAM, Marvin seems to be restarted by IOS 7.x about as often as it did on the ipad2 (512MB RAM) with ios 6.x

Marvin does seem to restart more on the ipad2 with ios7 as compared to iPad Air, so I am convinced that it is ios 7 being a pain in my butt.

Art
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote