Thread: E-Ink Reader?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #5
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyRich View Post
I looked at the new PW2 and while it seems good, in some ways its a step back. Only 2GB of storage and problems with large PDFs that the K3 could handle with ease.

Any suggestions?
If your storage criteria means you wish to keep a fair number of books on the Aura HD it might not suit you. I have less than 1 gig on mine and it takes 50 seconds to open the collections list. Plus the more books on the device the more erratic it seems to become.

If you only want to put a 100 or less books on it at a time and don't read too fast it works pretty good at most of the time. Does skip forward and back a bit even then though.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote