Thread: E-Ink Reader?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 12:37 PM   #4
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscarbo View Post
At first, I missed having physical page turn buttons on my PW1 but it hasn't really been a problem for me once I got used to the touch screen. It's by far my favorite of all the e-readers I've owned.
Me too, yet just the other night I was reading in a position where touching the bottom right of the screen was the most convenient place to turn pages and I thought to myself "I couldn't have done that on my old K3, I guess I like the touchscreen better now."
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote