View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 07:53 AM   #7
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Modification for Bad Eyes FW 3.0.0

As always, my main target was the Kobo Touch. However, I also changed the values for Mini, Glo, HP Aura, if applicable. Since I had to guess the values for these later models, they will probably need some fine tuning. If anyone modifies the values for any of the models, it would by nice if she could share the configuration files here in order to benefit other users.

This version changes the font size of
  • Menu
  • Footer and Header
  • Library
  • Dictionary
  • Annotations (only details view)
  • I will possibly add further changes in future.

As an example of how to include Metazoa-style patch definitions, I included
  • Advanced Font Control (by Metazoa)

Usage:
- double click on 3.0.0.bat
- copy the newly created KoboRoot.tgz, which you will find in the folder 3.0.0_target, to the .kobo folder on your device.

Make sure your reader is on FW 3.0.0 (0cbc3626b3)!
USE THIS PACKAGE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Attached Files
File Type: zip KBPatcher03.zip (12.85 MB, 560 views)
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote