View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 10:02 PM   #41
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Yes, I thought Nexus 5 would be hard to beat in terms of value, but Moto G does it.

As to the so-called "developing markets", I'm not so sure. Have you ever visited Chinese knock-off websites like dx.com? They consistently offer Android devices with even better value propositions than Nexus 5 or Moto G, if you're not afraid to put your trust into a knock-off manufacturer. Many folks in "developing markets" have no other choice, because they simply lack the money for more expensive devices. I read that in China, only about 8% of Android apps are installed via Google's Play Store. Go figure...
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote