View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #4
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
I think the issue here is different. The problem with koreader as it is now, is that we cannot launch nickel again after using it, and a reboot is necessary.
In this case, launching fails right away. @shadoooo, could you attach your scripts here? I wanted to try something like that as well, but it's useless to reinvent the wheel! I'll try to identify the problem.
There might be different things involved, but the frame buffer seems to be one. I can launch qt executables after koreader successfully, but the screen output is rotated.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote