View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 09:30 AM   #80
Risto40
Enthusiast
Risto40 is a marvel to beholdRisto40 is a marvel to beholdRisto40 is a marvel to beholdRisto40 is a marvel to beholdRisto40 is a marvel to beholdRisto40 is a marvel to beholdRisto40 is a marvel to beholdRisto40 is a marvel to beholdRisto40 is a marvel to beholdRisto40 is a marvel to beholdRisto40 is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysik View Post
Since I updated the whole device has been running a lot faster and smoother. Even if they didn't add anything (which they did) it would be worth an update based just on the performace.
I don't know if they add something (compared to 2.10.0), but I do know that they removed options in 3.0.0 of accessing translator/dictionary from the menu when reading pdf file/book.
I just don't understand why they did that. For people who read books in foreign languages, they sometimes need to find a translation or explanation for a word they don't know, quickly.
I need dictionary and due to lack of this option in the newest FW, I seriously considering going back to 2.10, despite the whole system may work somewhat slower.
Risto40 is offline   Reply With Quote