Thread: MobileRead Online book club?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 02:37 PM   #17
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Herley View Post
Just a thought, but if you chose one of mine you'd have the author on hand to quiz -- and to insult if you hated it!
True... and you would know if people liked it from the message thread.. and make sure they paid for it...

My biggest issue would be that I am only reading about a book a month at my current pace. Of course, if I spent as much time reading books as I do here that rate would go up probably 4x at least.

BOb