View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 07:52 AM   #1138
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post

And the cloud syncing seems not to be working properly either, as frequently my last page read isn't the page I get available on my other devices, might have something to do with the annotion issue.

Another cloud sync issue I have is that when I do a manuall sync, it keeps downloading covers for every book, so for almost 800 books, syncing takes a long time, and my book covers do get shown, just a generic thumbnail.

I haven't reinstalled it on any of my devices, but I have recently purchased a Nexus 7 (2013) and loaded it onto that, and I'm also getting this on that tablet.

I mailed them and they said they were looking at this.
Sounds similar to my problems I just deleted everything off the cloud and plan to start over. I think something on their server corrupted my books because it tells me a few of them are locked with DRM and they aren't they are all open epub.

It will probably take several versions to get a stable build again. I'll stick with 2.4 till I hear better. If I have to downgrade I have a stable version from August but I don't want to go that far back.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote