View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #2751
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
In accordance with my duties as Title Processor, I hereby grant you the full title of:

Loyal Opposition and Bearer of Inscrutable Logic

and thank the Secretary for the naming of the former.

I advise you not to take for granted the clemency you've been shown here today. The tides, they are fickle. And I hear that Lady President has an entire pack of hellhounds at her disposal.
I scoff at hellhounds. I have a large family of wolves at my command. They'll eat hellhounds for breakfast.

Logic dictates that Skin Game will be out when the publisher publishes it.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote