View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #5
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Honestly... not for me. The track changes/etc features of Word are to useful for working with my editor. They below away the options in more basic tools, and they are the ones my editor uses.

Once the Word docx is ready, its simple few clicks to run through Calibri to create an EPUB, then from there Sigil does all the EPUB work I need. Both Sigil and Calibri are free.

I also own Scrivener - but I am finding it more useful as a notes repository then a writing program.

BUT... maybe for some one else?
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote