View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I use Scrivener, and it acts pretty much the same way, except that you create the folders, you don't have to mark where they would be. And it compiles into epub that validates, which is what I need it for.

A program like you postulate would be simple to use - I assume it would have a Notepad-type interface - but then you'd need a bunch of other programs to do your layout (either e or paper).
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote