View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #16
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
I rarely buy "new" devices, because right now I just don't have the budget for it. Nearly all of my "new" electronics I buy are actually used. That doesn't mean I don't experience new gadget envy, it just means that I never get to act on it. Which I suppose is a good thing, since I indulge my electronic addiction way too much already. I can't imagine what it would be like if I had the money to buy the new ones as well.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote