View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 11:38 AM   #609
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
This might be a plugin-only issue ... in which case, there's a separate thread in the calibre forum for it. We'll see. I'm not sure memory management was ever a very big priority with KindleUnpack, so the huge filesize itself could definitely be the culprit.

I suggest trying the standalone KindleUpack program available in the first post of this thread. If that successfully unpacks the AZW4, then clearly I need to see what the plugin is doing wrong/different.

Let's go from there. I frankly don't want to try and deal with a 300+Mb test file.

Also, try just unpacking the AZW4 to an external folder (with the plugin) rather than "Extracting" the PDF. See what shows up in that folder.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-27-2013 at 12:00 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote