View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 01:54 PM   #169
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
Personally, I'm not a fan of the 360 degrees units.
I've checked out the Lenovo Yoga, but didn't like feeling the keyboard in your palm while holding it in tablet mode.
I don't have any direct experience with 360 degree displays. I am assuming that it is possible to do a good job designing and building one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
But quite frankly: I don't really see much use for a keyboard on Chrome. In a few years it might compete with Mac or Windows PCs to full extent. But for now, it's rather limited regarding office apps and the likes. You can install Linux, but why buy Chrome then anyway?
No other way to get that resolution at that size with a good enough keyboard and decent weight.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote