View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #22
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Thanks for that information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckywc View Post
Collections for books and apps are suppose to be coming mid-November.
That is great. It was the only feature I was missing.

By the way, for the elderly among you, if one swipes down at the Home screen, then go to Settings \ Accessibility, one can set up large fonts for all screens. I found that one helpful.

In addition, for those who need it, there are all kinds of functions present there for the disabled.

They also have close captioning available for the deaf to watch videos.

They have a special user guide for accessibility and even include instructions for using the HDX with BRAILLE.

Be careful how you explore that area. I got it locked into speaking at every touch I made and had to hold the power button to reset out of that.

I haven't read the regular User Guide yet. I'll do that tomorrow.

Last edited by sirmaru; 10-18-2013 at 08:16 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote