View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 08:22 PM   #78
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2015 Paperwhite Kindle Keyboard 3G Fire HD6 Fire HD8 Galaxy
Although the Kindle 3 does have a clunky keyboard, I haven't found that to be much of a problem since I rarely type on it.

All the devices have pluses and minuses. I really like my Kindle 3. It's easy to hold, the page-turn buttons are great, I can use text-to-speech when proofreading, and the K3 can store a lot of e-books. I have the 3G model, which actually came in handy during a regional electric power disruption several years ago when I had no wi-fi internet access.

I do look forward to getting a Paperwhite someday, mainly because of the built-in lighting, but I will really miss physical page-turn buttons!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote