View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 03:21 AM   #71
fearindex
Addict
fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by idoit View Post
Again, not to deviate this thread, but man... I really like Kindle keyboard. It's just so solid and perfect for reading. I have kept Kindle Touch or Paperwhite and Nook Simple Touch just to play around with, but when it comes to actually reading stuff, let's go K3. The text is just crisper and it feels way better than other fancy ones.

hahaha
You guys are so right, Kindle 3 is probably the most balanced Kindle e-ink experience in existence - small, light, full-features (audio books and all), good keyboard and keys, good screen, great lighted cover...

Sometimes I do miss using the Kindle 3, which I do still have. I'm just spoiled by the diminutive size and even better blacks (Kindle 3 already has great blacks, better blacks than my PW1) of the $69 Kindle, but Kindle 3 was overall the most balanced Kindle ever.

In the other thread where I documented by search for the perfect Kindle, I think Kindle 3 has loomed large in my head as far as expectations go. It was really a great product and it is too bad Amazon decided to go in different paths after it - the basic Kindle is a little too basic, too small maybe in some ways and the touch Kindles have been a mixed blessing too.

So far, Kindle 3 was the last "can't go wrong with this one" Kindle in my books.
fearindex is offline   Reply With Quote