View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 01:30 AM   #686
MelBr
Zealot
MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MelBr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Aura One
I have a small bug to report and a question about features/usability.

Small bug: after you modify your preferences, Search Scope is reverted to Library if you've previously set it to Selection.

Feature/usability request: While Quality Check is simply awesome and a true Swiss-army knife for epbus, I wish there was an easy way to use it. Currently, I have to navigate through submenus to find features and have to pick a feature, wait, fix with Tweak, re-assemble and repeat.

Why isn't there an "Analyze epub" feature that will check all the issues or the user-determined subset of features to check? The default, once you click on the QC button, should be something like that. That way, QC would be easy to use and would be 100x easier and faster to use.

Ultimate wish list: once "Analyze" is finished, it shows you a screen with problems for each epub and asks you if you want to fix them… "Would you like to remove Thumbs.db/unused-file X?" etc.

In any case, once can only dream
MelBr is offline   Reply With Quote