View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 07:02 AM   #223
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by WabbitSeason View Post
The usbnet script didn't work for my Kobo Glo running 2.8.1b, and after a lot of debugging, I found that I had the problem solved in cgm999's post. I adapted usbnet.sh so it intelligently looks for the required modules under /drivers/ntx508 by replacing
Code:
    if [ $PLATFORM == freescale ]; then
        driver_root=$root
    else
        driver_root=/drivers/ntx508/usb
    fi
with
Code:
    if [ $PLATFORM == freescale ]; then
        driver_root=$root
    else
        driver_root=`dirname \`find /drivers/ntx508/ -name arcotg_udc.ko\``
        if [ -z $driver_root ]; then
            msgbox "usbnet" "ntx508 drivers missing!"
            exit 1
        fi
    fi
Now it should work for everyone without manual edits, and it has a chance to survive further module location changes Kobo might do in the future . Attached is the full script with my adaptation. Feel free to include it in any new releases, sergeyvl12!
Thanks, WabbitSeason

But this problem is already solved in the latest version 1.2.6.7.

The error was in path:

it should be
driver_root=/drivers/ntx508/usb/gadget
instead of
driver_root=/drivers/ntx508/usb

You can find the latest versions of KoboLauncher here.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote