Thread: need an idea
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 09:04 AM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
need an idea

I need some plotting help.

my character is a small butterfly-fairy who gets into trouble with her magic, in that it rarely works out the way she intends.

I need one more story for my collection that's coming out in December. Can anyone suggest some trouble a little butterfly-fairy could get into? once I've got the seed of the plot, I can take it from there, but right now my mind is amazingly blank.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote