View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 06:16 PM   #35
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Verion 1.3 of xepdmgr

Hi!

Attached is version 1.3 of xepdmgr. I've hopefully fixed the multiple tracked areas bugs (and set the number of tracked areas to a very conservative 2). I've also fixed the help message.

I've been unable to reproduce the bug with the timeouts that Hansel was experiencing :-?.

Hansel: Can you test if the timeout problem does occur also in the iliad? (launch xepdmgr from a ssh session...) OTOH, do you have some special kernel in your laptop (i.e. tickless?).

Adam: Can you test if the refresh problem you were experiencing goes away? Thanks.

Waiting feedback O:-). Thank you very very much for all your testing .
Attached Files
File Type: gz xepdmgr-1.3-iliad.tar.gz (66.8 KB, 499 views)
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote