View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 08:50 PM   #682
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by At_Libitum View Post
Question:

Any specific reason why some functions do not produce a dialog with "See log for details"?

e.g. Check Calibre bookmark files, Check missing Jackets, Check non-dc:metadata
I would guess that the results is self explanatory., The highlighted book has no cover...

Whereas checking for something within the book (eg fonts, broken links) needs additional, refining details of which part of the book is foobar.

BTW when I get basic results, I Select ALL and add a tag (I have a user tag field that does not get included with basic metadata) saying what is wrong
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote