View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 04:02 PM   #159
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@MiniMouse - I think I have an easier way, for me, under my finger tips.
What ever works for you is fine by me.

Quote:
Re more backgrounds - I like bright colours, strange shapes, art-deco style, maybe you could draw inspiration from Clarice Cliff ceramics. Akkadian and Assyrian clay tablets could provide an interesting basis for your textures.
Okay, looked at the pottery stuff but I don't know if I've caught want I saw with my first try.

Anyway THAT came out of it. I know, only one texture, have to try a bit more but at least you've got some different colour shapes.

Something you can use?

MiniMouse
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Texture 1.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	112955   Click image for larger version

Name:	Texture 2.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	113013   Click image for larger version

Name:	Texture 3.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	113014   Click image for larger version

Name:	Texture 4.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	202.6 KB
ID:	113015  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Texture 1.zip (6.69 MB, 166 views)
File Type: zip Texture 2.zip (6.05 MB, 172 views)
File Type: zip Texture 3.zip (4.56 MB, 163 views)
File Type: zip Texture 4.zip (6.87 MB, 168 views)

Last edited by MiniMouse; 10-08-2013 at 01:07 PM.
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote