View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 06:08 AM   #75
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
You just have to pair it with the right background.
Sorry, still looks garish to me. And once again, they have it "ass backwards": adjusting your work environment to the tablet? Seriously??? I thought it was meant to be the other way round: that whatever tool we purchase, should be able to fit into our existing work environment. Either by default, or by the users customising the tool -- yet, unlike in Mac OS, iOS does not allow you to swap the hideous iOS 7 icons for icons you would prefer to see. No widgets are allowed in iOS, either, and so you're stuck with the ugliness of the home screens. Although I tried to push as many of the "flat fad" icons away from my main screens as was possible.

(The same "upside down" strategy is suggested when users are told, "Throw away your favourite wallpaper, please! Choose a wallpaper that will match Apple's new icons better!")

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
I swear sometimes these almost make me feel seasick.
A common complaint these days. (Not bothersome to me personally.)
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote