View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 07:14 PM   #29
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
I will be on 23rd St tomorrow, it says the Best Buy there has them in stock. I wonder if they will have demo models set up. Because I am NOT getting one! I just got my PW in the summer! I will have to bring a black cape to check the light if they have demo models. Also, I see I had a chance to see the new model when Amazon was filming their new commercial. The "living room" where people are relaxing is right where I get out of the train. I saw something set up there, I thought it was a popup store but I didn't bother going to see what it was! I am too much the jaded New Yorker, it seems!

eP
Ha, too funny! And you really should go check the lighting with a black cape, just because wearing a black cape in Best Buy would be an awesome thing to do. lol. I know there's a Seinfeld episode in here somewhere.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote