View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 06:52 PM   #25
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Libra Colour, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
That's awesome you got it so early! Did you select regular 2 day shipping speed with Amazon Prime? I chose 1 day and just called Amazon and they say mine has not shipped yet, but will ship later tonight. He assured me it would be here tomorrow, but I'm feeling a little doubtful now considering it definitely hasn't shipped. I guess I'll see what happens.
I chose Prime 2-day and tracking info indicated one-day delivery. An even better surprise to receive it today.

The display is what the first PW should have been. No blotchy color blobs, no uneven lighting, no light leaks around the perimeter, no "pin prick" leaks. The lighting is even, neither too cool or too warm and the text sharp. Although smaller, the display quality compares favorably to my Aura HD.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote