Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #12276
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Perhaps some Norwegian (Telemark ski) but honestly I think no one. I really can't imagine that a folk that has enough wood and that has more than enough snow from Octobre till May does need anybody else to tell them how to move best in winter.
That's what makes me think this might be some sort of trick question, like who first taught fish to swim?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote