View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 10:38 AM   #33
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Personally, I think it was the right thing to do. There was a lot of negativity starting to rear its ugly head on Goodreads and some users, myself included, stayed away because of the vitriol on that site going both ways between some reviewers and some authors. This behavior was ruining what once was a good site for the majority. With hindsight being 20/20 the implementation could have been handled better. But, in the long run, I support the changes that are being made. It's a review site first and foremost and not a war zone between pissed off users and/or authors.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote